Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow


Huh. It's been a while. Let's see....what's been happening? Well, my pick for the election didn't win, but there are people who have it far worse than that so we won't linger.


My baby brother has a girlfriend. She's a Junior in high school. Oh, and for those of you who aren't familiar with my brother, he's a FRESHMAN!! He should still be playing with Legos and stuff, not going out with a girl two years older than him.


*sigh*


Anyway, they went to prom this weekend. Along with my sister (who's also a Junior) and three other girls (all Juniors). Oddly enough, my brother did not see the reputational advantages of arriving at prom as the only guy with five older women. *shrugs* Oh, well.


They all looked beautiful, my brother looked very handsome, and it reminded me so much of my own prom. I'm glad my sister went with her friends. I think they all had more fun in a group than anyone did as a couple.


In closer to home news, I've been 'vidding'. I've done three Star Wars vids and have two in the works. Well...three if you count the one I'm plotting out and haven't actually started yet. Once I get those done, I think I'll take a small break and try to do a Gilmore Girls video. Just to switch things up a bit.


Summer's coming. And it will be fairly slow at work until August. I'd REALLY love to make the trip to DragonCon in Atlanta again, but I just don't think it's a possibility. Which makes me sad, because my friends Cath and Deb will be there. Stupid money. I think we should just all go back to the bartering system. Of course....that wouldn't be much better for me anyway. Stick with the devil you know, I guess.


And.....I guess that's it. My life's not very exciting. But it is mine. So it's all good.

No comments: